CTO – Cloud & Hosting Strategy
Bowman Williams is a seeking a CTO to manage and develop IT strategy for core Cloud and Managed Service offerings.
Daily job responsibilities include managing the Systems Support Team and developing an IT strategy road map to further advance the Hybrid Cloud Solutions/Services.
The CTO will be joining a 30 person VMware-platform Hybrid Cloud company that was ranked #67 by Forbes Fastest growing in 2010. With notable advancements and client retention, the Hybrid Cloud VMware-platform service is continuing to well and this is a newly created position within the company. This position includes 85% health coverage, 401(k) match and reimbursement for travel and classes.
CTO Preferred Experience:
- Microsoft Server Operating System knowledge at the senior level
- Management of Tier I/II/III teams
- VMware design and implementation for SMB-sized clients and end users
- Previous IT managment position or Team Lead position help
- Experience working for a Cloud/Hosting/Managed Service Provider is a large PLUS.
$90,000 to $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.