CTO – Managed Service Provider
We are seeking a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for a Managed Service Provider and Network Management company in Arlington, VA.
This position is best suited for an experienced manager or team lead system engineer with experience working for a managed service provider.
This company has been in business for 8 years and has 25+ employees. Business has grown exponentially in the last year and more experienced managers need to be added to the hierarchy to sustain the growth and help shape, manage and build the core business service offerings. The CTO will be filling a senior “hands-on” technical role, building Cloud and Managed Service offerings. The CTO will be responsible for defining and establishing system administration procedures for server infrastructure including: Windows Server, Exchange and Active Directory. The primary responsibility will be overseeing staff, providing Tier III engineering support when needed and help make strategic decisions to help steer the business.
If you have experience working for a Managed Services Provider as a Lead Engineer or Manager, you are encouraged to apply.
CTO Position Responsibilities:
- Write and manage technical documentation, policies, and procedures
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
CTO Technical Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008 and Exchange 2007
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory / Group Policies.
- Solid understanding of complex IP networks.
- 3+ years of VMware and supporting multiple virtualized environments.
- Strong understanding of switches, firewalls and routers for small to mid-size companies
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication, time management, project management, and conflict resolution
- Proficiency in presentation of technical and business subjects to technical and non-technical audiences
$90,000 to $125,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.