Desktop Cloud Systems Administrator
We are interviewing for a Desktop Cloud Systems Administrator.
This is an entry level position for candidates with an aptitude to provide IT solutions and services for Hosted/Cloud technologies. Bowman Williams is seeking applicants for Desktop support and Systems Administration of end clients, primarily working remotely in a team environment and periodically on client sites.
This position is 20% desktop support, 40% systems administration, and 40% project installations. This is a team-based position where you will be responsible for interacting with clients over the phone within a Microsoft support team.
Benefits include full health coverage, 9am to 5pm work hours, matching 401(k), new laptop and cell phone, and this is a salaried position.
Desktop Cloud Systems Administrator Job responsibilities include:
- Manage and perform System Administrator responsibilities: Active Directory services and Group Policy
- Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2016/2013 environment
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Install and configure new Windows 10 desktops
- Write and manage technical documentation, policies, and procedures
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
- Provide enduser Desktop support via remote support
Queens, New York
$35,000 to $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.