Junior Systems/Desktop Administrator – Outsourced IT
We are seeking a Junior Systems/Desktop Administrator. This is a full-time position with benefits.
The Junior Systems Administrator (Microsoft Windows environments) will be supporting user desktop and server accounts and is best suited for someone with a strong desire to gain on the job training and learn how to support, administer, and engineer virtualization solutions as they advance their career. The company provides Cloud and Managed Services to the SMB market nationally. Repeatedly one of the fastest growing Cloud companies in the country and have over 50 employees.
Candidates that have 1+ years of Managed Services or Outsourced IT are encouraged to apply.
Desktop – Junior Systems/Desktop Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Manage Active Directory services on virtualized Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016 for a variety of SMB clients
- Provide technical support for Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems, hardware, software, virtualization and Cisco networking firewalls/switches
- Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2013 environment
- Help Senior Engineers deploy VMware ESXi hypervisors
- Consult with clients to help move them to Cloud-based services (Office 365 and Azure AD)
- Write and manage technical documentation, policies, and procedures built around Microsoft solutions
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration processes and procedures using ITIL best practices
- Additional experience with Apple, VMware, and Cisco are sought after but not required
- Compensation includes allotment for Certifications and Training, 401(k), healthcare, dental and vision.
- Opportunity for career growth.
$40,000 to $50,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.