Desktop – Junior Microsoft Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Manage Active Directory services on virtualized Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016 for a variety of SMB clients
- Provide technical support for Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems, hardware, software, virtualization and Cisco networking firewalls/switches
- Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2013 environment
- Install and configure new VMware ESXi hypervisors
- Consult with clients to help move them to Cloud-based services (Office 365 and Azure AD)
- Write and manage technical documentation, policies, and procedures built around Microsoft solutions
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration processes and procedures using ITIL best practices
- Compensation includes allotment for Certifications and Training, 401(k), healthcare, dental and vision.
- Opportunity for career growth.