Desktop – Junior System Administrator (Windows & Mac OS X)
Bowman Williams is seeking a Desktop – Junior System Administrator. This dual-threat Windows & Mac OS System Administrator position will be supporting user desktop and server accounts in a hybrid Cloud environment and is best suited for someone with a strong desire to gain on the job training and learn how to support, administer, and engineer cloud/virtualization solutions as they advance their career. The company provides Cloud and Managed Services to the SMB market nationally. We are repeatedly one of the fastest growing Cloud companies in the country and have over 100 employees.
Candidates that have 1+ years of Microsoft Windows and Mac OS desktop and/or server Support experience are encouraged to apply.
Desktop – Junior Microsoft Administrator (Windows & Mac) Job Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / OS X Desktop Operating Systems
- Strong knowledge of Mac OS X operating system and basic troubleshooting skills with Apple hardware such as MacBook Pro laptops and iMac desktops.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite / Office 365
- A+ Certification and/or Network+ Certification is preferred
- Manage Active Directory services on virtualized Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016 for a variety of SMB clients
- Provide technical support for Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems, hardware, software, virtualization and Cisco networking firewalls/switches
- Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2013 environment
- Install and configure new VMware ESXi hypervisors
- Consult with clients to help move them to Cloud-based services (Office 365 and Azure AD)
- Compensation includes allotment for Certifications and Training, 401(k), healthcare, dental and vision.
- Opportunity for career growth.
Beverly Hills, CA
$40,000 to $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.