Director – Senior System Engineer
We are looking for a leader and experienced Senior System Engineer to join a growing 25+ person Cloud & Hosting, Network Management and Managed Service Provider.
This IT company is a small, tight knit team who provides a work hard/play hard environment, supporting small and mid market businesses and consulting nationwide on Cloud Technologies and Solutions.
The right Senior System Engineer candidate will have experience in directing and leading a small IT team (equivalent experience will also be considered), supporting small to medium sized businesses in a Field Tech or Consulting capacity.
Senior System Engineer Requirements:
This Senior System Engineer job requires a senior level understanding and experience working autonomously with respect to Microsoft and Virtualization platforms.
- Windows and VMware support experience for multiple clients and environments.
- Migration experience, particularly with Exchange 2007 to 2010.
- Strong knowledge of VMware, Windows 2003/2008 Server, MS Exchange 2007/2010
- The ability to adapt quickly to many functional environments, meet deadlines, work independently, and as a team member are integral to the position
- Development of system and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- Strong leadership capabilities, including the ability to organize and execute functions as a team leader.
Falls Church, VA
$80,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.