Entry Level Microsoft Server Support Tech
We have a Entry Level Microsoft Server Support Tech position available in Manhattan. Ideal candidates for the Entry Level Microsoft Server Support Tech will have experience working in a team environment and have experience interfacing with end clients over the phone or face to face. This is a permanent position with an Outsourced IT company that provides IT support and Cloud solutions to the SMB market.
This position allocates $4,000 a year for training and certification classes per employee. Benefits include 401(k), three weeks paid vacation time and a full coverage health benefits plan. The Entry Level Microsoft Server Support Tech will also benefit greatly from working with some of the industry’s best and brightest senior level engineers. Opportunities to advance are available as this company prefers to hire at the Entry Level and advance employees from within.
Entry Level Microsoft Server Support Requirements/Position description:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing end-user support for Microsoft Technologies and network infrastructure.
- Experience configuring and administering Microsoft Server 2012 and 2016, Office 365
- Experience troubleshooting Windows desktop environment (networking, OS, Microsoft Office suite, PC hardware, printers)
- Experience using automated help desk ticketing systems like ConnectWise or Autotask
- Experience with scripting languages like PowerShell or Python is preferred
- Strong documentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to convey technical issues and material to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work in a team oriented/collaborative environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, and adapt to new processes and procedures in a fast paced environment
- Able to handle confidential information in a reliable manner
New York, NY
$45,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.