Entry-Level System Engineer
We are seeking an Entry-Level System Engineer to join a growing industry-leading collocation, managed hosting and managed services company. The Entry-Level System Engineer will focus on honing their skills with Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange and VMware in order to quickly advance into an advanced position. This company has been in business since 1996 and is one of the fastest growing IT infrastructure companies in the country, providing support to small to medium sized businesses. Candidates will receive two reviews within their first year and comprehensive benefits including medical coverage and 401(k).
Entry-Level System Engineer Requirements:
- 1+ years experience with Microsoft Server 2012 R2/2016
- 1+ years experience with administrating Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience administering Office 365 or Google Apps
- Experience using a help desk ticketing system like ConnectWise
- Background of working autonomously, working for multiple clients in multiple environments
- Providing technical support to end users
- Excellent organizational skills, including maintenance and design of policies and procedures including forms, call tickets and client service records
- Ability to travel to different client sites on a daily basis
- Experience with VMware or Hyper-V server builds is also preferred
Manhattan, New York
$45,000 to $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.