Escalation Systems Administrator / NOC
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are the premier staffing firm for Cloud and Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent placement. We meet every company we work with and interview every candidate in the Cloud, via Skype. We are an excellent resource for candidates looking to advance their career in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
We are currently interviewing candidates for an Escalation Systems Administrator. There are currently three (3) positions open to join the team as a Escalation Systems Administrator / NOC . This position is best suited for a Microsoft Systems Administrator who is a strong IT generalist with at least 1+ years of Windows Server experience and systems administration.
The Escalation Systems Administrator will work in HQ in the state of the art spacious NOC. Each Systems Administrator on the team also receives $3,500 a year for training and certifications. This position also boasts great on-the-job training interacting with high-level Windows and VMware Engineers.
Escalation Systems Administrator / NOC Description:
- Handling Tier II/III System design and troubleshooting, primarily for networks built on Windows Server and VMware under 250 nodes. Cisco and SonicWALL networking devices.
- Automate processes using LabTech/Connectwise Automate.
- Working with Account Managers to recommend solutions for client IT needs, including hardware and software upgrades.
- Testing and evaluating client systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Providing escalation support for Help Desk Technicians, clients and other team members
- Local travel to client sites 10%. This position will primarily be performed remotely in the office.
New York City, NY
$65,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.