Escalation Systems Administrator / NOC
We are currently interviewing candidates for an Escalation Systems Administrator. There are currently three (3) positions open to join the team as a Escalation Systems Administrator / NOC . This position is best suited for a Windows Systems Administrator who is a strong IT generalist with at least 1+ years of Windows Server experience and systems administration.
The Escalation Systems Administrator will work in HQ in the state of the art spacious NOC. Each Systems Administrator on the team also receives $3,500 a year for training and certifications. This position also boasts great on-the-job training interacting with high-level Windows and VMware Engineers.
Escalation Systems Administrator / NOC Description:
- Handling Tier II/III System issues working with clients, handle escalated tickets from junior techs
- Recommending new technologies and hardware and software solutions to clients.
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Determining which products or services best fit client needs.
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Providing support for Help Desk Technicians, clients and other team members
- Local travel to client sites 1
$65,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.