Escalation Windows System Engineer – Cloud
We are seeking an Escalation Windows System Engineer to join the growing Cloud Support Team in McLean, VA. This position will be responsible for working remotely in the McLean, VA HQ office and handling Tier III Cloud Systems Support Team’s escalated issues during installations and projects.
Ideal Escalation Windows Systems Engineers will have experience working for an IT company (ideally providing Cloud Solutions or Services) supporting multiple small to medium sized environments in the private sector. Team Lead or Microsoft Certifications are a plus. Work from options may be extended to experienced candidates after 6 moths.
Escalation Windows System Engineer Requirements: Expert knowledge of Windows Server and a proven track record of performing migrations from Exchange 2003 to 2007 and/or 2010.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Server 2003/2008 with a proven track record of setting up Server in small to medium sized business environments in the private sector
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory including group policy
- Thorough knowledge of VMware ESXi 3.5+ and VSphere
- Knowledge of Cisco routers and switches
- Project Management experience
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.