Field Engineer/vCIO

Location: Northfield, IL / Salary: $45,000-$70,000

Field Engineer/vCIO

We are currently seeking a Field Engineer/vCIO able to service clients in the Field.

The Field Engineer/vCIO will spend about 80% of their time working in the field at client sites, configuring new installations and assisting Senior Engineers with designing and implementing new solutions. The other 20% of your time will be spent acting as a vCIO on new client projects and solutions in the office. This is great exposure to growing int o a full vCIO or Sales role.

Requirements for the Field Engineer/vCIO:

  • Familiarity with Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
  • Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016
  • Familiarity with Cloud Solutions like Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
  • Understanding of virtualization technologies like VMware and Hyper-V
  • Good understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
  • Excellent documentation skills are required
  • Excellent interpersonal skills and naturally curious
  • Basic knowledge of switches and routers – CCNA is a very strong plus!
  • Ability to be client facing

Opportunity Location

Northfield, IL

Proposed Salary


Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.

Tagged: #LD111

Apply For This Opening

Location: Northfield, IL

Proposed Salary: $45,000-$70,000

Published: December 23, 2020

Job ID: BW7676

Apply For This Opening

Apply To Bowman Williams