Field Engineer – VMware and CCNA
We are currently looking for a Field Engineer to join an IT Integrator and small to mid-market Managed Services and Network Consulting company.
You will be joining an IT company that is over 14 years old. The firm has a niche focus providing Network Consulting and support to the global medical industry arena. The Field Engineer will be focusing on IT project consulting and builds, designing system environments for customers and mentoring junior administrators. This is a more senior level position in the company and will put you on a path to upper level management. Benefits are comprehensive, hours are flexible.
Field Engineer Job Requirements:
- Expertise in supporting and designing Windows Server based networks and systems for small and mid-sized companies.
- Having a VCP or CCNA is a huge plus.
- Multiple clients, juggling multiple projects simultaneously, and providing “Virtual CIO” consultation to the SMB market.
- Expertise in designing and implementing virtualization solutions with VMware ESXi
- 4+ years of Windows Server Active Directory and LAN/WAN solutions.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure administration
- LAN/WAN and wireless network design, implementation and configuration
New York, New York
$70,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.