Field Systems Administrator – Projects
We are currently looking for a Field Microsoft Systems Administrator for an innovative IT Solutions company, located in Yonkers, New York. The company is driven by customer satisfaction and is looking for a self-motivated, Windows Microsoft Systems Administrator who will share the same passion. Poised to take the next steps in expanding service offerings into the Cloud and looking for a strong Windows Microsoft Systems Administrator to help on-board new clients into the Cloud. Exceptional organization and communication skills are also important aspects of the perfect candidate.
Field Microsoft Systems Administrator Job responsibilities:
- Work in a field tech capacity 50% of the time, visiting client sites and providing implementation support
- Design plans to on-board clients into the Cloud
- Maintain an awareness of new technologies: Windows, VMware and Cisco
- Assess newly installed network systems to check for problems and perform the appropriate corrections
- Be available to support and train less-experienced colleagues when necessary.
Field Microsoft Systems Administrator Qualifications:
- Strong experience with Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server 2003/2008, Exchange, Active Directory
- DNS, DHCP
- Strong experience with VMware including P2V migrations
- A background in supporting multiple clients in multiple environments
Yonkers, New York
$65,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.