Field Systems Engineer: Windows, VoIP & Networking
The right candidate will have experience in supporting small to medium sized businesses in a field tech capacity. The Field Systems Engineer will be responsible for Engineering solutions for small to enterprise environments and focused on Windows, Systems. VoIP and Networking. The Field Systems Engineer will be joining a company that has been in business over 10 years and has 50+ employees. They focus on IT consulting for Cloud, Hosting, Data Center, Unified Communications and VoIP.
Field Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Advanced PC and peripheral device support, server configuration in an Active Directory environment, and domain account administration.
- Migration experience, particularly with Exchange 2007 and 2010 Office 365.
- Strong knowledge of VMWare, Windows 2008 R2/2012 R2 Server, MS Exchange 2010/2013
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- The ability to adapt quickly to many functional environments, meet deadlines, work independently, and as a team member are integral to the position.
- Ability to work off hours and on-call rotating shift for critical issues. Local travel to client’s on site center is required.
- Demonstrable ability to analyze systems and identify problems, evaluate data, design solutions to identified and defined problems, document data.
- Development of system, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- Strong leadership capabilities, including the ability to organize and execute functions as a team leader.
New York, NY
$60,000 to $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.