Field Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Advanced PC and peripheral device support, server configuration in an Active Directory environment, and domain account administration.
- Migration experience, particularly with Exchange 2007 and 2010 Office 365.
- Strong knowledge of VMWare, Windows 2008 R2/2012 R2 Server, MS Exchange 2010/2013
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- The ability to adapt quickly to many functional environments, meet deadlines, work independently, and as a team member are integral to the position.
- Ability to work off hours and on-call rotating shift for critical issues. Local travel to client’s on site center is required.
- Demonstrable ability to analyze systems and identify problems, evaluate data, design solutions to identified and defined problems, document data.
- Development of system, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- Strong leadership capabilities, including the ability to organize and execute functions as a team leader.