Field Tech – System Administrator for Managed Services Provider – work in Beverly Hills, California.
Up-to-date in Microsoft / Windows Operating System including installation, management, and security as well as Exchange (2010/2013/2016), as well as Office 365. This role requires a working knowledge of routing and switching, as well as cloud services like Office 365 and Azure.
- Recommending new technologies and hardware and software solutions to clients.
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Conceptualize solutions (Windows/VMware/Cloud)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Exchange 365 or Server
- VMware ESXi, Windows 2012 R2, Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- CCNA and MCSA is strongly preferred but not required.
Experienced Field Technicians are strongly encouraged to apply. Formal training, certification training and reimbursement is provided. Matching 401(k), profit-sharing and medical coverage is provided.