Field Tech – System Administrator for Managed Services Provider.
Up-to-date in Microsoft / Windows Operating System including installation, management, and security as well as Exchange (2010/2013/2016), as well as Office 365. This role requires a working knowledge of routing and switching, as well as cloud services like Office 365 and Azure.
- Troubleshooting, of course. You’ll be engaging with end-users over the phone and providing deskside support to C-levels. We consider ourselves a white-glove company – customer service is huge.
- Engineering – you’ll be working with C-levels and interfacing with the Service Delivery and Professional Services Teams to create and implement Cloud-based solutions.
- Conceptualize solutions (Windows/VMware/Cloud/Azure)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Exchange 365 or Server / O365
- VMware ESXi, Windows 2012 R2, Exchange 2010/2013
Experienced Field Technicians are strongly encouraged to apply. Formal training, certification training and reimbursement is provided. Matching 401(k), profit-sharing and medical coverage is provided.