Field Tech – Level 2 Support & Deployments for Managed Services Provider.
Up-to-date in Windows/ Windows Operating System including installation, management, and security as well as Exchange (2010/2013/2016), as well as Office 365. This role requires a working knowledge of routing and switching, as well as cloud services like Office 365 and Azure.
- Windows 2012R2/16, Azure is a plus
- P2Vs, VMware, ESXi, Hyper-V
- Conceptualize the design and deployments of new offices and new clients (Windows/VMware/Cloud)
- Meraki, Firewalls (SonicWALL), Switches (Cisco)
- Articulate your work to the client in non-technical terms
- Interact with clients of various technical skills
- Keep accurate records of your time and services provided
- Adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- CCNA and MCSA is strongly preferred but not required.
Experienced Field Technicians are strongly encouraged to apply!
Benefits: Formal training, certification training and reimbursement is provided. Matching 401(k), profit-sharing and medical coverage is provided (health, vision and dental).