Field Tech – Managed Service Provider
We are seeking a Field Technician to join the Managed Services Team in Skokie, IL.
The Field Technician will be joining a 12 year old IT firm that provides Network Management, Managed Services, Cloud and Hosted Solutions for the Financial Market in Chicagoland. You’ll be joining a company that has grown from 3 to 40+ employees in the last seven years, with well run operations and procedures as well as great benefits which has resulted in being ranked as one of the 50 fastest growing Cloud Service Providers (CSP) in the country in 2012.
We are seeking a Field Technician with Microsoft System Engineer/Administration experience to fill a new Field position traveling 50% of the time to client sites to deliver network and systems solutions to Financial companies located in the Chicago area. Financial experience is NOT required. The ideal Field Tech / System Engineer must have experience supporting small to medium-sized Microsoft environments, working with Windows, Exchange, VMware and CCNA is a plus.
Field Technician System Engineer Requirements:
- Experience with Windows server infrastructure including demonstrable experience with Active Directory, VMware, Windows 2012/2016, Azure, Azure AD, on-premise Exchange or 365 migrations
- This position is 25% projects and deployments, onboarding and providing Cloud Solutions from the office in Evantston.
- Experience providing IT support to small to mid-sized businesses
- Design, configuration, implementation and administration of both Windows and VMware environments (physical and virtual – P2Vs)
- Migrations virtual and physical versions of Exchange (any version is fine)
- Understanding and basic knowledge of TCP/IP and the ability to install a SonicWall or Cisco ASA
Benefits: – this position offers 100% FREE health coverage!
- Company car
- 4 week starting vacation (work life balance is respected)
- 401(k) + 3% match
- Certifications (any number of Certs can be obtained and paid for by company)
- Health Benefits 100% coverage on premiums, vision and dental
$65,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.