Field Tech Microsoft Network Engineer (3 positions open)
We are currently seeking a Field Tech: Microsoft Network Engineer.
We have three (3) positions open in The DC area. This is a Microsoft Engineering role, designing and supporting networking solutions for mid-size businesses. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously in the Field. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity for quick advancement into five (5) different lines of business including Project Escalation, Migrations and Installations, Managed Services, Co-location and Project Management.
The Field Tech: Microsoft Network Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed
- Collaborate with clients to assess near- and long-term network capacity needs for managed services
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service record
- Provide guidance and senior level support to junior members of the team
The ideal Field Tech: Microsoft Network Engineer will have a background configuring the following:
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Workstation Operating Systems
- Other Microsoft servers (i.e. Exchange)
- Cisco Router, PIX and VPN Concentrators
- WatchGuard Firewall Appliances
- VoIP Telephony
$65,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.