Field Tech – Microsoft Systems Administrator
We are currently seeking an experienced IT Field Tech – Microsoft System Administrator for a position in the New York City metro area.
The Microsoft System Administrator will be responsible for managing 15 external clients in the field. This position is 40% travel to local client sites (20 mile radius and all travel is reimbursed). There is also a company car that is provided to tenured employees. The core business offerings are Cloud Solutions and Services, Managed IT Services and Network Engineer. The Microsoft Systems Administrator will be providing support and services to the small to mid-size market. We are attracted to hiring bright minds with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Field Tech – Microsoft System Administrator Requirements:
Up-to-date in Microsoft / Windows Operating System including installation, management, and security as well as Exchange (2003/2007/2010), and working knowledge of switches and firewalls.
- Perform IT strategy to your 15 key accounts.
- Consult on the benefit of Cloud technology and keep the client up-to-date and bleeding edge.
- Recommending new technologies and hardware and software solutions to clients.
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Conceptualize solutions (Windows/VMware/Cloud) and perform projects through to completion
- VMware ESXi, Windows 2008, Exchange 2010
- CCNA is strongly preferred but not required.
Experienced Field Technicians are strongly encouraged to apply. Formal training, certification training and reimbursement is provided. Matching 401(k), profit sharing and paid-over time are provided to employees after 3 months of employment.
Manhattan, New York
$65,000 to $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.