Field Tech – Microsoft System Administrator Requirements:
Up-to-date in Microsoft / Windows Operating System including installation, management, and security as well as Exchange (2003/2007/2010), and working knowledge of switches and firewalls.
- Perform IT strategy to your 15 key accounts.
- Consult on the benefit of Cloud technology and keep the client up-to-date and bleeding edge.
- Recommending new technologies and hardware and software solutions to clients.
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Conceptualize solutions (Windows/VMware/Cloud) and perform projects through to completion
- VMware ESXi, Windows 2008, Exchange 2010
- CCNA is strongly preferred but not required.
Experienced Field Technicians are strongly encouraged to apply. Formal training, certification training and reimbursement is provided. Matching 401(k), profit sharing and paid-over time are provided to employees after 3 months of employment.