Field Tech – System Admin for Managed Services Provider
The Field Tech will be joining an IT Managed Services and Cloud Solutions Provider. You will be part of the Solutions and Projects Team and performing both remote and on-site field tech work with small to mid-size companies.
Do you have experience migrating clients to the Cloud? Installing a Windows Server, migrating Exchange or Office 365? Have you been a Field Tech before?
If the answer is yes – you are strongly encouraged to apply.
High starting salary and rapid 6 month advancements (based on reviews). Enjoy profit sharing and a high quality of life including work from home options.
What the System Administrator Will Be Doing:
- Design, configure, implement, administer, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot IT infrastructure including servers (cloud and local), firewalls, switches and routers.
- Work on a 14 person System Administrator Team, in a true team environment collaborating with end-users to provide IT support in the field and remotely.
The Technologies the System Administrator Will Use:
- VMware ESXi, Windows Server 2012/2012 R2/2016, Exchange, Office 365, Linux, load balancers, router and switches. Azure and AWS.
- Rapid advancement opportunities available and consistent reviews to advance your career.
- This is a permanent, full-time job opportunity with a competitive benefits package.
$60,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.