Field Tech Systems Administrator
We have a position open for a Field Tech System Administrator.
We are seeking a creative problem solver able to A) recommend new Cloud Hosted solutions to clients, and B) provide Windows Systems administration and VMware server support on client sites.
This position comes with end-of-year profit sharing, a review every 6 months, and a career track to keep you educated and engaged with the newest technologies.
Field Tech Systems Administrator Requirements:
- Able to travel to local client sites to perform system administration support
- Consult with clients and recommend new solutions and consult them on IT strategy
- Administrator-level experience of Windows 2016-8/R2, SBS, Active Directory (AD) Services, Exchange and O365
- Extensive hands-on experience designing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft Windows and virtualized Systems solutions
- Administrator-level experience working in the Field servicing multiple clients autonomously
- Experience with routers, switches, and firewalls
- Experience in the analysis, implementation and support of complex network systems, including hosted solutions
This is a full-time position with full health benefits, 401(k), starting 4 weeks PTO, flexibility to work from home for experienced Techs, $4000 a year for certifications.
$65,000 to $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.