Field Tech Systems Engineer
We are seeking a Field Tech Systems Engineer to provide the following IT solutions: Cloud Hosting, IaaS, SaaS, and Managed Services.
The Field Tech Systems Engineer will be part of a company that is consistently a top 100 Global Cloud Service Provider and ranked by the Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work.
The IT Systems Engineer will receive quarterly bonuses and reviews. Formal training is provided for the first year of employment and receiving a Microsoft or Cisco (CCNA) certification will be encouraged and paid for.
The Field Tech Systems Engineer will provide innovative solutions/services and pragmatic proposals to IT problems while visiting clients sites. Solutions are centered around Windows and VMware technologies. This position will require 50% time spent in the field traveling to local client sites (all travel is reimbursed).
Field Tech Systems Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Administrating Microsoft Server 2012/2016
- Administrating Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016
- Mentoring junior technicians
- Systems monitoring, analysis and capacity planning.
Field Tech Systems Engineer Required Experience:
- 4+ years experience with Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
- 4+ years experience with Exchange 2013/2016
- Administration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- 4+ years experience administering Active Directory and managing Group Policies.
- Exceptional customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Must possess the ability to work well both independently and a team environment.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
- Good organizational skills with ability to document events, processes, and issues.
- Experience with Kaseya, Connectwise and LabTech
- Experience working with Cisco devices.
$80,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.