Field Tech Systems Engineer – IT Support & Projects (Duram)
We are seeking a Field Tech Systems Engineer to provide the following IT solutions to Durham, NC clients: Managed Services and Professional Services (projects).
The Field Tech Systems Engineer will be joining a Cloud Managed Services Provider ranked as a top CRN 250 company!
The IT Systems Engineer will receive quarterly bonuses and reviews. Formal training is provided for the first year of employment and receiving a Microsoft or Cisco (CCNA) certification will be encouraged and paid for.
The Field Tech Systems Engineer will provide innovative reactive and proactive solutions/services and pragmatic proposals to IT problems while visiting SMB clients sites. Solutions are centered around Windows and VMware technologies. This position will require 50% time spent in the field traveling to local client sites (all travel is reimbursed).
Field Tech Systems Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Administrating Microsoft Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Administrating Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Mentoring junior technicians
- Systems monitoring, analysis and capacity planning.
Field Tech Systems Engineer Required Experience:
- 4+ years experience with Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and 2016
- 4+ years experience with Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- 4+ years experience administering Active Directory and managing Group Policies.
- Exceptional customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Must possess the ability to work well both independently and a team environment.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
- Good organizational skills with ability to document events, processes, and issues.
- Experience with Kaseya, ConnectWise and LabTech
- Experience working with Cisco devices.
$45,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.