**Candidates possessing experience working for an IT infrastructure Solutions and Services company or Managed Services Provider, are strongly encouraged to apply**
Field Technician – Windows Server Tier III Administrator job requirements:
- Extensive and up to date experience and skills in all aspects of administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2010/2013/2016), and expert knowledge of MS Server 2012/2016
- Experience in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of local area network hardware and software services including the maintenance, set-up, and configuration of client systems like PCs, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls.
- Migration experience including experience Migrating from Server 2008 to Server 2012 R2 or similar.
- Experience in the architecture, setup, and implementation of virtual environments using VMware is a strong plus.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive personality that encourages excellent client communication
- Certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, VCP and CCNA are preferred but not required.