Helpdesk Engineer – Cloud
Are you a strong Microsoft generalist looking for the next (or first) step in your IT career? Bowman Williams has an open position on the Cloud Managed Services team in Virginia. We have a position open for Helpdesk Engineer. This position is suited for someone with 1+ years of desktop support/engineer experience looking to advance or break into the IT Solutions / Services industry in Virginia and DC. The Helpdesk Engineer will be part of a 5 person team and a 80 person company that has been in business for a decade.
Some Microsoft Server experience or relative Helpdesk Engineer experience is strongly preferred.
Helpdesk Engineer – Cloud Responsibilities:
- Administration experience of Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
- A beginners understanding of Microsoft product line, Active Directory, and Group Policy
- Entry level knowledge of VMware ESX server, VMware
- Must know general networking protocols
- Helpdesk experience for an IT company is a plus
$40,000 to $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.