Helpdesk – Level 1 & 2 Support & Deployments
We are currently seeking an experienced IT Helpdesk Level I & II to handle Support & Deployments who is interested in being part of a fast growing Cloud and Managed Services Provider (MSP) located in Santa Ana, CA.
Have you supported SMB technology and are you a strong IT generalist looking to advance your career in the Cloud? Then you are encouraged to apply!!
The Helpdesk Level I & II is responsible for providing IT support to SMBs and handling IT projects/deployments for 7-10 external clients at a time.
Core business offerings are Cloud Solutions and Services, Managed IT Services and Network Consulting to the Financial, Legal and SMB market. The IT Helpdesk Level I & II will be providing on-boarding, virtualization migrations/deployments, desktop support (30%-50%), networking (Cisco, Meraki, SonicWall) and systems administration to end users in a team environment. We are attracted to hiring bright minds with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Helpdesk – Level 1 & 2 Support & Deployments for Managed Services Provider.
Up-to-date in Windows/ Windows Operating System including installation, management, and security as well as Exchange (2010/2013/2016), as well as Office 365. This role requires a working knowledge of routing and switching, as well as cloud services like Office 365 and Azure.
Technologies and Description:
- Experience with Windows 2012R2/16, Azure is a plus – but not required
- Experience performing P2Vs or working with VMware, ESXi, Hyper-V is a plus
- Assist senior engineers on deployments of new offices and new clients (Windows/VMware/Cloud)
- Provide remote troubleshooting of end user issues – strong remediation skills as must!
- Experience configuring Meraki, Firewalls (SonicWALL)
- Articulate your work to the client in non-technical terms
- Interact with clients of various technical skills
- Keep accurate records of your time and services provided
- Adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- CCNA and MCSE/MCSA is strongly preferred but not required.
Experienced Field Technicians are strongly encouraged to apply!
Benefits: Formal training, certification training and reimbursement is provided. Matching 401(k), profit-sharing and medical coverage is provided.
Santa Ana, CA
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.