Helpdesk Manager – Manager and Hands-on
We are seeking a Helpdesk Manager to fill a new role in the organization in response to client growth in Manhattan. This position involves managing the help desk and staff of a growing Managed Service Provider.
The Helpdesk Manager will be joining a business that has been in operation for seven (7) years in Manhattan. The company provides Network, Cloud, and Hosted Solutions for the Financial Market. The team is on the forefront of new virtualization technology and committed to educating, training and certifying employees. Their track record has resulted in being ranked as one of the 50 fastest growing Cloud Service Providers (CSP) in the country in 2016.
We are seeking a hands-on Help Desk Manager to fill a new management position to deliver network and systems solutions to Financial companies located in the Manhattan and to lead the help desk team of 5 people. Financial experience is NOT required. The ideal Help Desk Manager candidate will have experience supporting small to medium-sized Microsoft environments, working with Windows, Exchange, VMware extensively, and have a networking background. A CCNA is a plus.
The ideally qualified Help Desk Manager would be able to demonstrate the following abilities:
- Experience with Windows server infrastructure including demonstrable experience with Active Directory, Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server , Exchange 2010/2013 & Office 365
- Specifically participate in the design, build and management of help desk implementations.
- Prepares technical reports on the operation of systems and provides training in system use and access.
- Works closely with other groups to coordinate plans and activities, including coordination of specific development projects.
- Participates in the planning, implementation, and review processes for new Microsoft technologies
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- MSCA, MCSE, MCITP or CCNA is a plus.
New York, NY
$65,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.