The ideally qualified Help Desk Manager would be able to demonstrate the following abilities:
- Experience with Windows server infrastructure including demonstrable experience with Active Directory, Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server , Exchange 2010/2013 & Office 365
- Specifically participate in the design, build and management of help desk implementations.
- Prepares technical reports on the operation of systems and provides training in system use and access.
- Works closely with other groups to coordinate plans and activities, including coordination of specific development projects.
- Participates in the planning, implementation, and review processes for new Microsoft technologies
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- MSCA, MCSE, MCITP or CCNA is a plus.