Helpdesk Technician Tier 1.5 (MSP)
We are seeking a Helpdesk Technician Tier 1.5 (MSP). The Helpdesk Technician Tier 1.5 (MSP) will work on both Level 1 and some Level 2 issues on the Service Desk while gaining exposure to some project base work.
Join one of the fastest growing Managed Services Providers in CT where employees partake in frequent company events, regular ping-pong tournaments, continued training, unlimited PTO, free lunches, and reimbursements for mileage & cell phone.
*1+ years of working for a Managed Service Provider is REQUIRED*
Helpdesk Technician Tier 1.5 (MSP) Responsibilities:
- Experience supporting Windows server 2012/2016, VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix, SQL, Digium, and Azure
- Good grasp and working knowledge of acronyms like IP addresses, DNS, and DHCP
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (Active Directory, OU and GP management)
- O365 Support, able to help migrations
Experience with installing, configuring and supporting the following technologies:
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Microsoft Azure is a plus!
- LabTech/ConnectWise experience a must!**
Helpdesk Technician Tier 1/2 – MSP Benefits:
- Salary: $45,000-$55,000 + competitive bonus structure
- Health, dental, vision coverage
- 401k+ company match
- Certification reimbursement
- Quick advancement opportunities
- Reimbursement for mileage and cell phone
- 15 days PTO + Paid Holidays
$45,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.