Helpdesk/Desktop Support Tech Role Available
Helpdesk/Desktop Support Tech Role Available (NORWALK, CT)
NYC based outsourced IT company is looking for a reliable Helpdesk/Desktop Support candidate for a customer based in Norwalk, CT. Chosen candidate will be a 100% full time employee of the NYC based outsourced IT company but will report daily to the customer site in Norwalk. No travel to NYC will be necessary.
This position is available to the right candidate who has exceptional presentation and communication skills and enjoys helpdesk/desktop support. The chosen candidate should also have strong experience in supporting Outlook as well as the rest of the Microsoft Suite.
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Server 2012 R2/2016
- 2+ years experience with administrating Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience administering Office 365 or Google Apps
- Experience using a help desk ticketing system like ConnectWise
- Background of working autonomously, working for multiple clients in multiple environments
- Providing technical support to end users
- Excellent organizational skills, including maintenance and design of policies and procedures including forms, call tickets and client service records
- Ability to travel to different client sites on a daily basis
- Experience with VMware or Hyper-V server builds is also preferred.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.