Hybrid Cloud Systems Engineer – VMware Platform
We are currently seeking a Hybrid Cloud Systems Engineer to support VMware Platform services. This position is for a Hybrid Cloud and Network Consulting firm in Yonkers, NY. The Hybrid Cloud Systems Engineer will support a growing data collection, cloud services and external Windows/Microsoft/VMware systems.
This company pays for overtime, health benefits (vision & dental), $2,500 training allotment and individual retirment account (IRA).
Cloud Systems Engineer Job Responsibilities Include:
- Developing VMware solutions and systems, including the cloud application, security, and system configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- Recommending new technologies and solutions to proactively support the clients’ environment
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Determining which VMware products or services best fit the customers’ needs
- Recommending and building VMware systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site. VCP is a plus.
- 3+ years of VMware
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system
$75,000 to $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.