Implementation Delivery Engineer – VMware/Windows
Bowman Williams is seeking a Implementation Delivery Engineer (Windows / VMware) for a Cloud Storage, VMware, Unified Messaging, and VDI solutions company in Manhattan.
The Implementation Delivery Engineer will be responsible for the system design and physical installation of systems in a remote capacity and also a data center environment.
Must have a proven track record of supporting and engineering Windows / VMware systems and servers.
Implementation Delivery Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide administration and support for Windows Server 2008, System Center Suite, Exchange, VMware ESX, vSphere 4/5
- Help implement, manage and support VMware and System Center based Cloud Infrastructure.
- Support Cisco networking devices
- Provide hardware administration for Dell Servers and Storage devices.
- Apply security patches and system upgrades. Build new systems as needed.
- Administer storage solution and tape backup systems. Perform backup maintenance based upon scheduled time frames.
New York, NY
$85,000 to $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.