The ideal candidate for this position would have most of the experience listed below:
- Demonstrable ability with Microsoft systems and network configurations including the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Exchange (2010/2013/2016), and expert knowledge of MS Server 2012/2016
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Strong ability to work both independently and as part of a team as situations require.
- Leadership potential and a willingness to assume responsibility for projects in a leadership role.
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Local travel to client sites required as needed, off hours and on call time may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to prepare and organize necessary paperwork and records.
- Strong commitment to excellent customer service.
- Migration experience including experience migrating from Server 2008 to Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Physical to Virtual (P2V) Migration experience to VMware platforms