IT Consultant: Microsoft Systems Administrator
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are the premier staffing firm for Cloud and Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent placement. We meet every company we work with and interview every candidate in the Cloud, via Skype. We are an excellent resource for candidates looking to advance their career in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
We are seeking an IT Consultant: Microsoft Systems Administrator who has experience providing IT Network and Systems support to small and medium-sized (SMB) businesses in the DC metro region. This position is ideal for an experienced Microsoft Systems Administrator ho has experiences working in a Consultant capacity, supporting the SMB market. This is full-time permanent work on a salary with benefits.
With 14 year tenure and 4 locations in the area, the Engineering Team is looking to add two new Consultants that focus on Microsoft Systems Administration who ideally have experience supporting multiple environments and clients in the field. This company provides a flexible schedule and excellent benefits and has been in business for almost 20 years. With a rock solid reputation from employees and customers alike, this company is one of the most sought after places to work in the DC area amongst the sharpest IT professionals.
This position is perfect for a candidate looking to grow their leadership skills and align themselves with a management level role in their future.
The ideal candidate for this position would have most of the experience listed below:
- Demonstrable ability with Microsoft systems and network configurations including the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Exchange (2010/2013/2016), and expert knowledge of MS Server 2012/2016
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Strong ability to work both independently and as part of a team as situations require.
- Leadership potential and a willingness to assume responsibility for projects in a leadership role.
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Local travel to client sites required as needed, off hours and on call time may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to prepare and organize necessary paperwork and records.
- Strong commitment to excellent customer service.
- Migration experience including experience migrating from Server 2008 to Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Physical to Virtual (P2V) Migration experience to VMware platforms
Silver Spring, MD
$80,000 - $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.