Benefits Include: compensating for IT education certificates. In addition, medical, profit sharing, stock options and a matching 401(k) are available.
IT Director Day-to-Day Responsibilites:
- The IT Director – Cloud Services is expected to perform hands on support during Systems, Server, Networking and Cloud installations. Work directly with the C-level clients to help set IT strategy and be the liaison between the customer and the Engineer Team. The ideal IT Director will enjoy the challenge of mentoring team members who are seeking growth.
IT Director – Cloud Services Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience providing end-user support for AWS and Microsoft Azure Technologies and network infrastructure.
- Experience with Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems
- Perform client consulting in the area of network engineering and architecture
- Experience using automation tools like Puppet, Ansible, and Chef
- Experience with AWS EC2, S3, Route 53 and Cloud Formation
- 2 years of supporting Microsoft Server 2012 R2/2016 and Active Directory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure
- Able to convey technical issues and material to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work in a team oriented/collaborative environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, and adapt to new processes and procedures in a fast paced environment
- Able to handle confidential information in a reliable manner
This is a full-time salaried position with excellent benefits including medical and retirement.