IT Field Tech – Lead Systems Administrator
We are seeking an IT Field Tech – Lead Systems Administrator to provide on-site support to small and medium-sized businesses.
As the Lead Systems Administrator, you will spend most of your time with clients, consulting on infrastructure solutions for the SMB market. We are looking for applicants that are energetic, curious and driven to learn. You will join a 60+ person company that resells Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, and EMC and provides IT Consulting and Management Services.
IT Field Tech – Lead Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience with Virtualization platforms including Hyper-V and VMware
- Responsible for continued Windows Server and desktop support
- Work with clients to transition to cloud services including Azure and Office 365
- Mentor and guide junior administrators
- Work closely with customers during the on-boarding process to get them seamlessly setup on the cloud.
- Project management and allocation of IT Field Techs resources
- Provide user support for Level 2 and Level 3 support issue escalations.
- Handle call escalation support for evenings and weekends on a regular interval.
IT Field Tech – Lead Systems Administrator Requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Windows Systems Administration
- Minimum 2+ years experience with VMware or other virtualization technology.
- Minimum 1+ year experience using a ticketing system or remote management tool like Connectwise and Labtech
$75,000 to $85,000.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.