IT Field Tech – Lead Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience with Virtualization platforms including Hyper-V and VMware
- Responsible for continued Windows Server and desktop support
- Work with clients to transition to cloud services including Azure and Office 365
- Mentor and guide junior administrators
- Work closely with customers during the on-boarding process to get them seamlessly setup on the cloud.
- Project management and allocation of IT Field Techs resources
- Provide user support for Level 2 and Level 3 support issue escalations.
- Handle call escalation support for evenings and weekends on a regular interval.
IT Field Tech – Lead Systems Administrator Requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Windows Systems Administration
- Minimum 2+ years experience with VMware or other virtualization technology.
- Minimum 1+ year experience using a ticketing system or remote management tool like Connectwise and Labtech