IT Level 2 Help Desk Engineer- Support & Deployments
We are currently seeking an experienced IT Helpdesk Level II to handle Support & Deployments and who is interested in being part of a fast growing Cloud and Managed Services Provider (MSP) located in Oak Brook, Illinois.
Have you supported SMB technology and are you a strong IT generalist looking to advance your career in the Cloud? Then you are encouraged to apply!!
The Helpdesk Level II is responsible for providing IT support to SMBs in the Greater Chicago Area and handling IT projects/deployments for 7-10 external clients at a time. This position is 5% travel to local client sites (20 mile radius from office in Oak Brook, IL and all travel is reimbursed).
Core business offerings are Cloud Solutions and Services, Managed IT Services and Network Consulting to the Financial, Legal and SMB market. The IT Helpdesk Level II will be providing on-boarding, virtualization migrations/deployments, desktop support (30%-50%), networking (Cisco, Meraki, SonicWall) and systems administration to end users in a team environment. We are attracted to hiring bright minds with an entrepreneurial spirit!
IT Level 2 Help Desk Engineer- Support & Deployments for Managed Services Provider.
Up-to-date in Windows/ Windows Operating System including installation, management, and security as well as Exchange (2010/2013/2016), as well as Office 365. This role requires a working knowledge of routing and switching, as well as cloud services like Office 365 and Azure.
Technologies and Description:
- Experience with Windows 2012R2/16, Azure is a plus – but not required
- Experience performing P2Vs or working with VMware, ESXi, Hyper-V is a plus
- Assist senior engineers on deployments of new offices and new clients (Windows/VMware/Cloud)
- Provide remote troubleshooting of end user issues – strong remediation skills as must!
- Experience configuring Meraki, Firewalls (SonicWALL)
- Articulate your work to the client in non-technical terms
- Interact with clients of various technical skills
- Keep accurate records of your time and services provided
- Adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- CCNA and MCSE/MCSA is strongly preferred but not required.
- Salary: $55,000-$65,000 + quarterly reviews
- Formal training provided
- Certification training and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- 100% medical coverage
Oak Brook, IL
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.