IT Manager Cloud Services
The IT Manager of Cloud Services will be responsible for defining and establishing Windows and VMware System administration functions for server infrastructure including: Windows Server, Exchange and Active Directory. The primary responsibility will be overseeing Windows servers and service infrastructure, application deployment, as well as the daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis of multiple client environments.
This is an IT Management position and qualified IT Manager’s will be responsible for overseeing 4-6 System Administrators.
The IT Manager will be part of a company that is a global leader in financial services technology cloud computing. This office has 60+ employees. Benefits include: 4 weeks paid time off, reimbursement for school, fully covered health care and matching 401(k).
IT Manager Position responsibilities:
- Manage DNS, DHCP, DFS and Active Directory services on Windows 2003 and 2008
- Support a multi-site Exchange 2007/2010 environment
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration functions
- Develop project plans related to capacity management, disaster recovery, and user management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Server 2003/2008 and Exchange 2007
- Solid understanding of complex IP networks
- Proficiency in presentation of technical and business subjects to technical and non-technical audiences
$85,000 to $110,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.