IT Manager – Microsoft System Engineer Description:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows server infrastructure: Active Directory, Windows 2003/2008 Server, MS Exchange 2007/2010
- System expertise in the areas of design, configuration, implementation and administration to effectively support and grow these technologies.
- Specifically participate in the design, build and deployment of application and infrastructure systems according to requirements, SOP’s and standards.
- Prepares technical reports on the operation of systems and provides training in system use and access.
- Works closely with other groups to coordinate plans and activities, including coordination to facilitate specific projects
- Participates in the planning, implementation, and review processes for new and existing systems and storage, where applicable.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.