IT Manager – Microsoft System Engineer
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are a staffing firm that exclusively partners with Cloud and Hosting Companies, Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent, full-time hire.
Right now we are seeking an IT Manager – Microsoft System Engineer for a Leadership position in the Washington, DC office, managing the Systems Engineering Team. A commitment to excellence and a collaborative team environment, we are seeking Engineers that have experience working in IT Solutions and Services and have experience supporting multiple clients and external locations. You will be joining an Outsourced IT firm and the ideal IT Manager Microsoft System Engineer will have experience supporting multiple clients and locations in the SMB space both on site and remotely.
IT Manager – Microsoft System Engineer Description:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows server infrastructure: Active Directory, Windows 2003/2008 Server, MS Exchange 2007/2010
- System expertise in the areas of design, configuration, implementation and administration to effectively support and grow these technologies.
- Specifically participate in the design, build and deployment of application and infrastructure systems according to requirements, SOP’s and standards.
- Prepares technical reports on the operation of systems and provides training in system use and access.
- Works closely with other groups to coordinate plans and activities, including coordination to facilitate specific projects
- Participates in the planning, implementation, and review processes for new and existing systems and storage, where applicable.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
$80,000 - $110,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.