IT Microsoft Network Administrator
We are looking for an IT Microsoft Network Administrator.
The IT Microsoft Network Administrator will be part of a Managed Services Provider based in Fairfax, VA. In this role, you will be responsible for defining and establishing Microsoft System administration functions for server infrastructure including: Windows Server, Exchange and Active Directory. The primary responsibility will be overseeing Microsoft servers and service infrastructure, including user access, and application deployment, as well as the daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis of multiple client environments.
If you are a candidate that has experience working for a Managed Services Provider and has proven experience working autonomously, this is a perfect role for you.
IT Microsoft Network Administrator Position Responsibilities:
- Manage Active Directory services on Windows 2003 and 2008
- Support a multi-site Exchange 2007/2010 environment
- Support multiple groups by managing a distributed, fault tolerant infrastructure
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration functions
IT Microsoft Network Administrator Requirements include:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Server 2003/2008 and Exchange 2007
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory
- Solid understanding of IP networks
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication, time management, project management, and conflict resolution
- Proficiency in presentation of technical and business subjects to technical and non-technical audiences
- MSCE, MCTS, or MCITP certification is desired
$45,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.