IT Network Administrator & Systems Support Technician
Stay ahead of the curve and join the tip of the spear for Cloud adoption and project management.
We are seeking an IT Network Administrator & Systems Support Technician to provide remote post-project support to Cloud migrations, Virtualized Server Infrastructures, and Network Security Services. The IT Network Administrator / Systems Support Technician will be working out of Brea, CA.
This is a team-based position, interacting with clients and interfacing with your peers on a team ranging between 5-12 people physically located in Los Angeles.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Benefits include great health care coverage, work from home opportunities.
*Substantial training will be provided along with Certifications and classroom training. The goal is to advance you as quickly as possible*
IT Network Administrator & Systems Support Tech
What you can expect to do on a daily basis…
- Install, upgrade, configure, and maintain a private Cloud, built on VMware.
- Microsoft Office 365 Migrations: Email and Applications / Microsoft Azure Migrations
- Firewall Support and Security Reviews
- Manage Active Directory services on Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 environment
- Design and Support Public Cloud Solutions utilizing Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Perform systems integration testing, inspection, and evaluation of hardware and software in client environments.
- Ensure architectural best practices are being utilized, look for places to add value and efficiency.
- Keep client environments patched and secure.
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration practices and procedures
- Use ConnectWise and Labtech (ConnectWise Automate) to track and automate your work.
$65,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.