IT Network Administrator & Systems Support Technician
This is an entry-level position for a IT Network Administrator & Systems Support technician. In this role, you will improve your skills in providing IT administration and support for SMB clients.
We are seeking applicants with experience supporting Windows Server networks remotely. This is a team-based position where you will interact with clients over the phone, IM and email. A great personality and a keen sense of curiosity are a must in this role!
Candidates that have 1-3 years of Windows desktop support experience are encouraged to apply.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
*Substantial training will be provided along with Certifications and classroom training. We want you to advance as quickly as possible.*
IT Network Administrator & Systems Support Tech
- Manage Active Directory services on Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 environment
- Design and Support Cloud Solutions utilizing Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Install and configure new software images and hardware as required
- Write and manage technical documentation, policies, and procedures for solutions
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration practices and procedures
- Use ConnectWise and Labtech (ConnectWise Automate) to track and automate your work
Silver Spring, MD
$55,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.