IT Network Consultant
Bowman Williams exclusively partners with IT Cloud Service Providers and IT Managed Service Providers to help them hire. We staff the Cloud.
We are only a good resource for permanent salaried job opportunities in the IT industry.
We are seeking an IT Network Consultant to work as a network administrator / engineer and Systems Administrator. The ideal IT Network Consultant will work with SMB companies primarily in the Financial industry in NY, to consultant on Cloud Solutions and provide them with Network / Systems consulting and support. This position involves working on projects and migrations. The ideal IT Network Consultant will have experience carrying out IT projects (Windows, VMware, Cisco) to the small to mid-sized market.
This company is a 100 person IT company that focuses on providing IT support and consulting to Financial and Health Care companies in NY.
IT Network Consultant Desired Skills:
- Up to date IT Network Engineer skills, strong Windows support and troubleshooting of network infrastructure
- Experience engineer and supporting networking components with virtualization/cloud technologies, specifically VMware
- Experience in network security and firewalls (Cisco is a plus)
- Network troubleshooting and solutions for small to medium-sized company systems
- Migration experience including Microsoft Server 2003 to Server 2008 and/or 2010.
Qualified IT Network Consultant should possess at least 4+ years of experience in a related field or IT company.
$90,000 - $130,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.