IT Network Engineer (CCNA) – MSP
Seeking a IT Network Engineer (CCNA) to join a rapidly growing and stable IT Managed Service Provider located in Boonton, NJ. You’ll be joining a company with a family-like culture that invest heavily back into their team.
The IT Network Engineer will serve as a Leader on the team providing guidance to lower level engineers, handling high-level escalations, and leading projects.
IT Network Engineer (CCNA) – MSP Responsibilities:
- Design, Implement, and Manage client networks.
- Configuring firewalls, routing, and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Supporting Cisco ASA, Juniper, and Fortinet
IT Senior Network Engineer (CCNA) – MSP Requirements:
- 3+ years working for a Managed Service Provider REQUIRED
- Mid- Senior level experience with Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Exchange
- Implementation, and Administration Experience for switching, routers, LAN/WAN, firewalls.
- Knowledge of Networking concepts; LAN; WAN; TCP/IP; routers; switches; subnets; DMZ; Firewall · Strong knowledge and experience troubleshooting WAN and LAN related issues; MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, ISIS, MetroE, DWDM, OSPF
- Experience in configuration, maintenance, design and administration of networks/systems using MS Windows
- CCNA, CCIE, CCDA and CCNP a major plus!
IT Senior Network Engineer (CCNA) – MSP Benefits:
- Salary $70,000-$85,000
- Travel and Certification Reimbursement
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- 401k+ match
$70,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Tagged: #LI-SB1, ,#SB222