IT Network & Systems Administrator – Deployments/Projects
We are currently seeking an IT Network & Systems Administrator to handle Deployments & Projects who is interested in being part of a fast growing Cloud and Managed Services Provider (MSP) located in White Plains, New York.
Have you supported or completed projects with SMB technology and are you a strong IT generalist looking to advance your career in the Cloud? Then you are encouraged to apply!!
The Network & Systems Administrator is responsible for providing handling IT projects/deployments for 7-10 external SMB clients. This position is 20% travel to local client sites (20 mile radius from White Plains and all travel is reimbursed).
There is also a company car that is provided to tenured employees. Core business offerings are Cloud Solutions and Services, Managed IT Services and Network Consulting to the Financial, Legal and SMB market. The IT Helpdesk Level I & II will be providing on-boarding, virtualization migrations/deployments, desktop support (30%-50%), networking (Cisco, Meraki, SonicWall) and systems administration to end users in a team environment. We are attracted to hiring bright minds with an entrepreneurial spirit.
IT Network & Systems Administrator for Managed Services Provider.
Up-to-date in Windows Operating System, including installation, management and deployment of Exchange (2010/2013/2016), as well as Office 365. This role requires a working knowledge of routing and switching, as well as cloud services like Office 365 and Azure.
Technologies and Description:
- Experience with Windows 2012R2/16, Azure is a plus – but not required
- Experience performing P2Vs or working with VMware, ESXi, Hyper-V is a plus
- O365 migrations, handling autonomously and in a team environment
- Assist senior engineers on deployments of new offices and new clients (Windows/VMware/Cloud)
- Provide remote troubleshooting of end user issues – strong remediation skills as must!
- Experience configuring Meraki, Firewalls (SonicWALL)
- Articulate your work to the client in non-technical terms
- Interact with clients of various technical skills
- Keep accurate records of your time and services provided
- Adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- CCNA and MCSE/MCSA is strongly preferred but not required.
Experienced Field Technicians are strongly encouraged to apply!
Benefits: Formal training, certification training and reimbursement is provided. Matching 401(k), profit-sharing and medical coverage is provided.
White Plains, New York
$65,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.