IT Network & Systems Administrator – Projects
We are seeking a Network & Systems Administrator that has experience working for a Managed Services Provider (MSP) or IT Services firm. Knowledge of SMB technology is highly desired and will be compensated competitively. This is primarily a projects/deployments role, but some reactive support will be required.
This is best characterized as a Tier II-III role that offers quick advancement, bonuses with a flexible career path into Management, Consulting, Team Lead/Coaching/Training, Network Engineering or Project Management. The IT Network & Systems Administrator will be part of a fast growing Cloud/MSP that has been in business for over 10 years, headquartered in Calabasas, CA, boasting an international presence.
Office environment is intensely collaborative and will have you working with bleeding edge technologies from Cisco and allow you to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
IT Network & Systems Administrator Requirements:
- Experience completing deployments and migrations of Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016 autonomously or in a team
- Migrations of Office 365 and Exchange
- Migrations and P2V: VMware and Hyper-V, some knowledge of public cloud like AWS and Azure
- Experience working for a Managed Services Provider (MSP), Outsourced IT company, or other IT Consulting Services – is highly desired
- Knowledge of small and mid-size company (SMB) technology
- CCNA certification or relative experience
- Provide tier II and tier III support for Windows and Cisco external clients
- Troubleshooting voice and data network issues
IT Network & Systems Administrator Supplemental Requirements:
- Ensure issues that are handled within defined requirements of SLAs
- Brainstorm and work to streamline policies and procedures that will improve service delivery aspects for clients
- Work as needed with engineering teams to create solutions for new and existing clients
Benefits: 401(k), 4 certifications in first 2 years, 4 weeks starting vacation and 100% health coverage.
$70,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.