IT Sales Support Engineer (MSP)
We are seeking an IT Sales Support Engineer (MSP) to join a growing Managed Service Provider located in Sterling, VA.
This is an opportunity to join a stable Managed Service Provider who puts a major emphasis on maintaining a collaborative company culture with an initiative to provide every employee the resources they need to excel in their career. This is evident in the added benefits provided such as education and certification reimbursement.
The IT Sales Support Engineer must have 2+ years of experience working for a Managed Service Provider.
IT Sales Support Engineer (MSP) Responsibilities:
- Participate in internal Discovery review with Sales Executive to ensure that the proposal and Findings & Recommendations document align
- Conduct Pre-Discovery calls to ensure that the prospect will have credentials available and answer any preliminary questions
- Research, identify and qualify target accounts through effective outreach methodologies and effective communication of our value proposition to key decision-makers
- Create appropriate lists of prospects and contacts for email/phone campaigns, conference attendance, etc.
- Work with and directly support designated Account Executive
- Successfully hand off the new customer to the assigned vCIO, including knowledge transfer of customer expectations. Outline any outstanding task(s) from the on-boarding that were deemed non-essential for a “satisfactory” completion
IT Sales Support Engineer (MSP) on Benefits:
- Salary: $50,000-70,000 base plus $15,000-$25,000 in Commission
- 100 % Covered Health, Dental, Vision
- Education / Certification Reimbursement up to $5,200 per year
- Reimbursements for certifications and training
- 401k + 4% match
$50,000-$70,000 + Commission
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.